AMAZING GIFT AT ESTEE LAUDER. You know what day it is…Happy Wednesday! We got wind of a terrifc gift opportunity at Estee Lauder and figured we would go check it out for our besties. Estee Lauder sometimes gets a bad rap on being a brand for older women, but is myth or fact? We wouldn’t be your BFF if we didn’t give you the skinny on how you can get the gift and share some of these goodies with you!
The gift consists of a eight piece set if you spend $35.00 with the option of getting a 7-shade eyeshadow palette. By spending a total of $70.00 , you can get the entire 9 piece set at a value of $165.00. HELLO! That’s a no brainer.
Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter ($28.50): This bad boy gets a big thumbs up! It has a brush applicator with a twist bottom to dispense the product. Easy to apply and has a smooth consistency.
Sculpting Foundation Brush 2 ($45.00): Soft-angled bristles for applying foundation, but we recommend it for blending your contour & highlights. It can be tricky. The verdict on this product is still up in the air. We will do an update review on this product shortly.
- Advance Night Repair Serum: No heavy perfumed scent and a little goes a long way.
- Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion: Best results are if you use a tissue to remove product, but there is a strong perfumed scent.
- Modern Muse Eau De Parfum: This parfum is not our cup of tea. It is very heavy and not a light as we would prefer for a parfum.
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara: Separates & lengthens without clumping and build up. Also, it doesn’t smudge. Totally in love with this mascara.
- Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line / Wrinkl Eye Creme: There is a very light perfumed scent, but this eye creme has some a serous rep. We are excited to see how the results progress an report back to you.
- Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line / Wrinkle Creme: A strong perfumed scent is one downside to this product. We have to review it longer before we can give a valid review.
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Rubellite Shimmer (88): This lipstick applies sheer, but has buildability. The color is pretty and great for the upcoming spring season.
- Makeup Case Designed by Lisa Perry: Love this case! The mod design and berrilicious shades make you smile and think about the upcoming Spring season.
***BONUS GIFT ITEM*** Pure Color Eyeshadow with 7 shades (Sugar Biscuit – Satin, Wild Truffle – Matte, Tranquil Moon – Satin, Amethyst Spark Shimmer, Lavish Mink – Matte, Hot Cinnamon -Shimmer and Ivory Slipper – Satin plus a small makeup case designed by LIsa Perry.
Giveaway: We are giving away the PURE COLOR EYESHADOW and you can win by liking this blog post and following our instagram page (@TheBestyList).
We will post an update review video next week on the two products purchased plus the gift items. Also, check in later this morning for our review on new Clinique items you are guaranteed to love! Thanks for stopping by!