A MUST-HAVE NATURAL PRODUCT. Ladies, ladies, ladies, I have something to share with you. What is the one thing we all have in common? Do you know what “one thing” I am referencing? It has many names like hooha, cho cha, hootenanny, pocketbook, ill na na, cootiebox and vajayjay. Yup, I just took it there. We are about to have a much needed awkward talk.
Our vaginas get such a bad wrap and we are constantly doing stupid things like using deodorizing sprays to make her smell like a flower. Ummmm, she’s not a flower. Or we shoot douches up there to “cleanse” only stripping her of all the good stuff. And let’s not even talk about the current trend of vagina steaming. Are you freaking kidding me?
DID YOU KNOW THAT TAMPONS HAVE CHEMICALS IN THEM? About 90% of women do not stop to think what is in their tampon. We are basically taking wads of cotton soaked in chemicals and placing them in our treasure box. We do this without any hesitation not thinking about what this is doing to our bodies. Luckily enough, there is a subscription for everything and this one is a lifesaver.
LOLA, is a subscription-based tampon box that is shipped to your very own door step. I know what you are thinking or maybe I was the only one thinking it…These people are going to send me expensive bark to shove up my <fill in your favorite name>. Well, keep reading to find out if that’s the case.
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT THE BRAND
- LOLA is discreet. The boxes are shipped in packaging that does not give away the contents. Neither does the company’s name. No bright annoying wrappers either.
- LOLA is reasonably priced. If you look at sheer numbers. One tampon will cost you at most $0.62 each in a box of 16. Click here, if you want to save 50% off your first two boxes. You get 2 boxes for only $9.00.
- LOLA is eco-friendly. All of the packaging is from recycled materials.
- LOLA is personable. Subscribers customize each box of tampons to meet specific needs and budget.
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Your regain your privacy. I am a 30-something and I still hate purchasing feminine products. Now, I don’t have to!
- These tampons do not feel like bark. In fact, they feel just like regular tampons with the same absorbency.
- All natural organic cotton tampons are better for your body, plus they use BPA friendly plastic. No added scents or chemicals.
One a serious note, we should really be more vigilant about the things we use in our bodies. Does tampons lead to fibroids, cervical or uterine cancers? Who knows…. but why take such a chance.
This subscription is definitely a keeper! If you are interested in finding other quirky, but useful subscription boxes, check out HelloSubscription.com.
*Photo credit: MyLola.com